A wire brush is a brush with bristles made of metal, most commonly steel wire. The steel used is typically a medium to high carbon alloy that is stiff and springy. Other wire brushes, depending on their application, have bristles made of brass or stainless steel. Wires in a wire brush can be held together with epoxy, staples, or other binding. Wire brushes are typically moulded into a circle for angle grinders, desk grinders, pistol-grip drill motors, or other control instruments, or have wooden or plastic handles .
- Cost-effective 21-piece Drill Wire Brush Kit The Double Elite wire brush for drill kit includes 21 wire brushes for use in home projects. There are 15 drill wire wheels, 3 drill wire cup brushes, and 3 drill wire end brushes included. The wire wheel for drill kit is far less expensive than purchasing from a local tool store.
- Upgraded wires make it more durable.
- The drill wire brushes are densely packed with crimped, untempered carbon steel wires measuring 0.012 inch in diameter. We increase the number and thickness of the bristles (1-1.5 times) to ensure that the wire does not fall off during intensive use. For added durability, all wires are rigidly secured to a safety-designed cup-shaped metal holder.
- 1/4″ Hex Shank Security Screw
- Wire brush drill attachments are simple to use; simply attach to a drill and use. The 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) hex shank makes them easier to install on a drill and prevents them from falling off as easily as round shank ones. Meanwhile, the hex shank accommodates larger drills such as a regular power drill and a pneumatic air drill, among others.
- 3 Different Types for Different SurfacesThe wire brush for drill set includes 3 different types of drill wire brushes in 6 sizes, covering your most common needs in a home project, whether wide or narrow. The 5 wire wheels are ideal for inner / side de-rusting jobs with drill cover diameters ranging from 1-1/2 inches (38 mm) to 3 inches (75 mm). The 1 wire cup brush with a length of 2 inches (50 mm) is ideal for flat surface cleaning. The small 1 wire end brush with a 3/4 inch (19 mm) diameter is best for narrow holes and confined areas.
- The drill wire brush set is useful for a variety of tasks, including removing rust/scale/paint, polishing wood crafts, finishing weld seams, and other light to medium-duty metal surface treatment. Wear protective gear such as goggles, masks, protective gloves, and protective clothing before beginning work for your own safety.
- Avoid Breaks and Deformations: The drill brush’s metal wire is 0.010 inch carbon steel crimped wire with excellent fixing, so the wire will not be lost or bent during heavy use.
- Suitable For a Wide Range of Surfaces: The wire wheel brush set removes rust, paint, dust, and burrs from metal and wood surfaces and can also be used to level weld spatter.
- Surface Roughness Treatment: Before painting, spray coating, or electroplating, a wire grinder brush for drill can be used to treat the surface adhesion. It can also be used to remove surface paint and grind.
- Can Withstand High Work Intensity: To avoid breakage, the Rotary wire wheel can withstand the high speed of the 4500RMP and the robust 1/4 inch Hex Shank. The wheel brush will not become asymmetrical and distorted over time.
- What You Get: 4 x 2 inch wire cup brushes for rust, corrosion, and paint removal.
- 6 Wire Drill Wheel with Various Diameters: 3″ (75 mm) *1pc, 2″ (50mm) *1pc, 2-1/2″ (63mm) *1pc, 1.57″ (40mm) *2 wire wheel brushes and 1 wire cup brush 2″ (50mm). The larger size is appropriate for large areas of fast work, while the smaller size is appropriate for tight spaces and fine work.
- Preventing Breaks and Deformations: The drill brush’s metal wire is 0.012 inch carbon steel crimped wire with excellent fixing, so the wire will not be lost or bent during heavy use.
- Suitable for a Wide Range of Surfaces: The wire wheel brush set removes rust, paint, dust, and burrs from metal and wood surfaces, and it can also be used to level weld spatter.
- Surface Adhesion Treatment: A wire grinder brush for drill can be used for surface adhesion treatment prior to painting, spray coating, and electroplating. It can also be used to remove surface paint and grind.
- Can Withstand High Work Intensity: To avoid breakage, the Rotary wire wheel can withstand the high speed of the 4500RMP and the robust 1/4 inch Arbor. The wheel brush will not become asymmetrical and distorted over time.
- After-sales service: If you have any questions, please contact us as soon as possible; regardless of the issue, we will respond within 24 hours.
- ASSORTED POLISHING KIT FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS – Comes with a 12-piece set of brass wire drill attachments. Cup brushes, wheels, and end brushes are designed to accommodate the shape of your working surface from light to medium work.
- VERSATILITY AND HEAVY DUTY – These wire wheel brushes are made of solid brass. Remove rust, paint, burrs, and corrosion from large flat surfaces, small areas, corners, screw and bolt heads, and so on. Bulk quantity for any job will not disappoint.
- 1/4 “SHANK IS PERMANENTLY ATTACHED TO ALL ELECTRIC CORDLESS DRILLS AND GRINDERS 1/4 “shank. MAXIMUM RPM: 4500 This wire wheel brush kit is an absolute necessity in any metal fabrication shop or garage.
- WHAT YOU GET: A 4-pack of wire wheel brushes (1.5″, 1.97″, 2.95″, 3.94″), a 2-pack of wire cup brushes (1.95″), and a 6-pack of wire end brushes (0.39″,0.63″,0.79″,0.98″,1.18″). Enough for regular use and replacement.
- WORRY-FREE AFTER SALES – We genuinely care about our customers’ satisfaction. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, a full refund or a brand-new set is just a few clicks away.
- WIRE WHEEL BRUSHES ARE STRONG AND DENSE – Includes an eight-piece set of crimped wire drill attachments. These wire brushes are a quick and easy solution for heavy duty cleaning of metal surfaces and prep work, allowing you to complete even the most difficult tasks.
- LIFESAVER FOR YOUR HOBBY – You can scrape, scrub, and soak the hard carbon residue in degreaser, but that is usually insufficient. These simple wire brush attachments are the perfect size for doing large jobs and are a “permanent need” in your tool box.
- THE RANGE OF SIZES AND SHAPES COMES IN HANDY – Included in the package are 5 pieces wire wheel brushes 1* 3in(75mm), 1* 2-1/2in(63mm), 1* 2in(50mm), 2* 1.57in(40mm), 2pieces cup wheel brushes 1* 3in(75mm), 1* 2in(50mm)) and 1 end brushes 1* 0.75in(19mm). The wire wheel and end brushes are designed for easy access into small holes and confined spaces, while the cup brush is used for larger areas. You can select the appropriate sizes based on your work type.
- HEX SHANK FIT FOR MOST DRILLS – Wire brushes are mounted on 1/4-inch hex shanks that are universal fit and compatible with drills and impact drivers, with a maximum RPM of 4500. Ideal for removing rust, stripping paint, removing material, deburring sharpened edges, and blending welds.
- SATISFACTION WITH GREAT VALUE GUARANTEE – We always strive to provide the best product and service to each of our customers. If you are dissatisfied with the functions or for any other reason, please contact us and we will be happy to resolve any issues you may have in order to make you happy.
- *Size: 3 in., 2-1/2 in., 2 in., and 1-1/2 in. (2), Cup diameter: 2 in. With this abrasive finishing brush kit, you can quickly and easily clean virtually any surface. For added durability and efficiency, the crimped wire cup brush is rigidly attached to a cup-shaped metal holder with a safety design.
- These strong wire wheels are made of crimped, untempered carbon steel wire. 0.010in bristle, which increases the steel wire’s strength. It has a reasonable curve bending design and also increases the number and thickness of the bristles through the German original automatic production process to ensure that the wire does not quickly fall off during the operation of the brush wheel and works more smoothly.
- When compared to a traditional manual production line, the thickness uniformity, perfect appearance, using stability, and safety are greatly improved, and the tool’s face width is also more flexible.
- DRILL WIRE BRUSH SET FOR MULTIPLE SCENES – 3 in (75mm) twisted wire cup brush for large area heavy processing; 3 in (75mm) brass coated crimped steel wire cup brush for large area light load finishing; 1 in (25mm) knotted end brush for heavy-duty processing in hard-to-reach areas.
- SECURITY AND STABILITY – The external and internal fixing plates of the cup wire brush for drill are made of thickened steel, and the weight ratio is precisely calculated to ensure stability and safety while greatly improving processing efficiency.
- THE BEST WIRE BRUSH FOR DRILLING – Because the 3 in cup brush is used in large area processing, we upgraded the standard round shank to a 1/4-Inch hex shank to improve firmness at high speeds. Even in large-area heavy-duty machining, there will be no loosening or slipping.
- AVOID BREAKS AND DEFORMATIONS – The drill brush’s metal wire is 0.012″ brass coated crimped wire and 0.019″ 72A carbon steel wire, and its excellent performance can easily remove rust, paint, dust, and burrs from surfaces such as metals and wood, and it can also be used to level weld spatter.
- MAXIMUM POWER DRILL BIT -The strong 1/4 inch hex shank quick-change shank can be used for all types of drill bits and mould grinding machines, and the maximum speed is 4500 RPM. Long-term use of the wheel brush will not result in asymmetrical and distorted results.
- INCLUDES 2 wire wheels and two 3″ brushes, one knotted and one crimped.
- SPIRAL KNOTTED WHEEL for precision deburring, rust removal, spatter removal, and paint removal.
- The 1/4″ SHANK fits all drills and has a maximum RPM of 4500.
- HARDENED STEEL MATERIALS for less wire breakage and a longer service life.
- VERSATILE for automotive and household use; ideal for auto body shops, garages, and homes.
- Ideal for light-duty cleaning.
- Removal of dirt, rust, paint, scale, and weld spatter are common applications.
- To be used with any 1/4 “pneumatic (air) drills or diameter electric power drills
- 2 in diameter ” (50.8 millimeters)
- Shank: 1/4 ” (6.35 millimeters)
- Steel is the material.
- Size of hex wire:.012 ” (.304 millimeters)
- 6,000 maximum revolutions per minute (RPM).
- To view our full catalogue of Welders, Abrasives, Chain/Wire Rope, Tools, and more, click on the (BY FORNEY) name above in blue under the title!
- Removes rust, scale, dirt, and paint from metal and other hard-to-reach surfaces.
- Ideal for stripping, roughening, and prepping various surfaces. Brushes with crimped steel wire wheels
- 1/4″ shank is permanently attached.
- MAXIMUM RPM: 4500
- When working with steel brushes, always wear safety glasses and other protective equipment.
- Bulk quantity for any job will not disappoint.