The best Bluetooth audio adapters are useful for more than just making your favorite Bluetooth headphones work wirelessly. When you don’t have access to a high-quality Bluetooth speaker, a high-quality Bluetooth headphone converter can come in handy.
These adapters are also an excellent purchase for Nintendo Switch owners who do not have Bluetooth on their console. Furthermore, if your car audio or home theatre system isn’t Bluetooth-enabled, you should consider purchasing one of these options to make all of your devices more compatible. Bluetooth adapters are also useful for in-flight entertainment systems that use 3.5-millimeter cable connections, and they can be used with wireless earphones like AirPods by plugging them into an AUX port.
- Multi-Device Compatibility & Case Compatibility – This switch Bluetooth audio transmitter is compatible with Switch, PS4, PS5, PC, TV, and Notebook… Provide a good solution for allowing non-Bluetooth PCs and other devices to use Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and earphones. It’s also simple to use while your switch is protected by a protective case (case thickness 1.5mm). ATTENTION: Only one Bluetooth headphone or speaker can be used at the same time.
- Low Latency & Bluetooth 5.0 Technology- This Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter audio adapter is outfitted with a powerful chipset that allows for more stable transmission and a low latency codec to eliminate audio delay and achieve perfect real-time audio synchronization. You can get excellent sound quality, a fun gaming experience, and up to 10 meters of barrier-free transmission without loss.
- Mini Portable Size & Dock Mode Support – The smallest (4 x 1.4 x 0.5cm) and lightest (5g) enough to stay plugged in while storing your Switch in a form fitting case. Because it comes with a USB C to USB A adapter, this wireless adapter can also be used to play games in TV dock mode.
- Easy to use and excellent connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0 version, fast pairing! Simply plug and play. Long press the red button to enter pairing mode, which is indicated by a blinking blue LED. When the LED turns to a constant blue LED, pairing is complete (the blue button is the Mute Button; press once to mute, then press again to resume).
- What you get: This adapter is recommended for anyone who wants to play video games without having a wire attached to their head. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible.
- [Perfect Fit] A Bluetooth transmitter designed specifically for the Nintendo Switch Family of portable gaming consoles. Compatible with both the regular Switch and the Switch Lite, with two buttons in the colors Neon Red and Neon Blue. This product cannot be used if the Switch or Switch Lite has a protective casing installed.
- [Easy to apply] Simply plug in, connect, and enjoy. Setup of dual headphones is simple. LED indicators show which audio codec is active and which headphones are in use.
- [Built-in Digital Microphone] The only Bluetooth adapter for the Nintendo Switch Family with a built-in microphone in the world. Free in-game voice chat for games such as Fortnite, Smite, Paladins, Friday the 13th, and others. The built-in microphone can also be used without pairing with Bluetooth headphones.
- [Ultra-low latency and digital audio] Transmit digital audio directly from the USB-C port. With aptX or aptX Low Latency codecs, the Qualcomm chipset provides ultra low latency transmission. The standard SBC will be used when using non-aptX headphones/speakers.
- [Real-Time Streaming] The ONLY Bluetooth transmitter for the Nintendo Switch Family that can simultaneously stream to two headphones in aptX Low Latency.
- Second-generation Controller Converter Support for Xbox Series X/S controllers has been added. There are four modes available: X-input, D-input, Mac, and Switch. On switch mode, 6-axis motion is supported, as is vibration on X-input mode. One dongle connects to one controller.
- Broad Compatibility: Switch, Windows, macOS, Raspberry Pi, Android TV box, and Retro freak are all supported operating systems.
- (NOTE: PlayStation 4/PS5/Xbox Console are NOT supported.) Xbox Series, Xbox Elite Series 2, Xbox One Bluetooth controllers, Dual Sense, DualShock4, DualShock3, Switch Pro, Joy-Con (including FC, NES, SFC, and SNES versions), WiiU Pro, Wii remote, and all 8BitDo Bluetooth controllers are all compatible.
- A Required Gaming Device: Designed specifically for gamers who do not want to spend a lot of money on pro controllers. It’s a magical gift—one receiver connects all.
- 8BitDo Ultimate Software is now available. Only the Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One Bluetooth controllers, PS5, PS4, and Switch Pro are compatible with the Ultimate software.
- [Perfect for These Devices]: Nintendo Switch, Switch Lite, Switch OLED, PS4/PS5, and PC running Windows 8 or higher. ROUTE AIR is compatible with Bluetooth speakers and wireless earphones that use Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, or 2.1. It also allows for dual connections. When playing a two-player game, both players can hear the sound.
- [Simple to Use, Only One Step]: Set your Bluetooth earphones to the pairing mode. Then insert ROUTE AIR and hold the pairing button A or B for 4 seconds to enter pairing mode with the white LED blinking. When the LED turns solid white, the pairing is complete. It also does not need to pair again the next time.
- [Real-Time Audio Sync with aptX Low Latency]: To eliminate annoying lag, GuliKit ROUTE AIR uses the aptX low latency codec. You can enjoy lossless CD sound quality and extremely smooth transmission for an excellent game experience.
- [10 Meters Barrier-Free Transmission]: The advanced ceramic antenna provides up to 10 meters of loss-free transmission. You can have more space and choose the distance you want to travel. Even if several people are watching a video game at the same time, it will not appear crowded.
- [Small and Portable]: The beautiful low-key elegant black Bluetooth adapter with thin shape is approximately 5 mm. Hidden buttons and small LEDs on the bottom side eliminate visual interference while gaming.
- Perfect for Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite The world’s thinnest Bluetooth transmitter, featuring PD fast charging. The ultra-slim design is ideal for the Nintendo Switch and Switch Lite. Plug and play, simple to set up. Remove the wires and enjoy Zelda’s world wirelessly. This product cannot be used if the Switch or Switch Lite has a protective casing installed.
- Bluetooth 5.0 aptX LL Chipset Qualcomm CSR
- FreePro, which is powered by a Qualcomm CSR Bluetooth 5.0 AptX LL chipset, provides an excellent Bluetooth audio streaming experience and supports SBC, aptX, and aptX LL. If your headphones support aptX LL, there is no discernible audio delay. When used with a non-aptX receiver device, the standard SBC is used, which may result in a slight delay.
- Fast Charging PD 3.0: Improved gaming experience. Unlike other Nintendo Switch Bluetooth adapters that require you to remove the adapter to charge the game console when it runs out of battery, FreePro supports PD3.0 charging while using our adapter without interfering with your gameplay.
- Built-in Digital Microphone
- Free in-game voice chat for games such as Fortnite, Smite, Paladins, Friday the 13th, and others. The FreePro has a built-in digital microphone, whereas the other brand’s product has an external 3.5 mm mini microphone that is easily lost. Never fear that the built-in digital microphone in FreePro will be lost.
- Dual Bluetooth Audio Streaming The FreePro Bluetooth transmitter can stream to two headphones at the same time in aptX Low Latency. You should play the game with your friends.
- Work with Dual Devices: The UGREEN 3.5mm audio adapter’s dual pairing function allows two Bluetooth devices to connect to the Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite at the same time. Simply share the gaming experience with a friend while enjoying excellent audio quality on the same Switch.
- aptX LL Real-Time Audio: The Bluetooth adapter uses the aptX low latency codec to eliminate annoying lag and ensure smooth transmission for a great gaming experience. This Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter has a latency of less than 30 ms. (Note: The latency of the Nintendo Switch system is approximately 150ms.)
- Excellent Audio Quality: The 3.5mm Bluetooth adapter, which supports aptX LL, aptX, SBC, and AAC codecs, will provide you with crisp, rich, and authentic immersive gaming audio. I’m playing to win! (Note: The SBC codec will be used when using non-aptX headphones/speakers. It does not support microphones).
- Bluetooth V5.0 for Smooth Transmission: It integrates the CSR8670 chip with Bluetooth 5.0 technology to provide more stable transmission, as well as up to 10 meters of barrier-free transmission without loss. You can have more space and choose the distance you want to travel.
- Constantly for Extended Use: The built-in 120mAh battery in the 3.5mm Audio adapter allows it to be used continuously for 8 hours and fully charged in just 2 hours. The long battery life allows you to play for an extended period of time. It includes a USB C charging port that allows you to charge your device while using the audio transmitter.
- [Compatibility with Multiple Devices] This Bluetooth audio transmitter is compatible with the Switch, Switch Lite, Switch OLED, PS4/PS5, PC, TV, and Notebook.
- [Dual interconnections] Two pairs of earphones can be paired simultaneously to allow for two-player games. Bluetooth speakers and wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, or 2.1 are supported by the adapter.
- [Easy to install] Set your Bluetooth earphones to the pairing mode. Then insert the adapter and hold the pairing button A or B for 4 seconds to enter pairing mode with the white LED blinking. When the LED turns solid white, the pairing is complete. It also does not need to pair again the next time.
- [Free 33FT Bluetooth Barrie] This transmitter has the most advanced Bluetooth receiving function and can transmit up to 33FT without loss.
- [What You Will Receive] 1 x Bluetooth Switch Adapter, 1 x USB C to USB A Adapter, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Mic for Voice Chat
- Compatibility with multiple devices This switch Bluetooth audio transmitter is compatible with the Nintendo Switch, Nintendo Switch Lite, PS4/PS5, and PC. Please keep in mind that only one Bluetooth headphone or speaker can be used at the same time.
- In-Game Chat Using a Magical Mic Connect the mini microphone to the Switch’s 3.5mm Aux jack and use it with this Bluetooth adapter to enable in-game voice chat.
- Simple to use Set your Bluetooth earphones to pairing mode, insert the Bluetooth Adapter, and it will connect automatically. When the LED turns solid blue, pairing is complete. When you need to disconnect, simply press the pair button. Please do not use a protective cover on the switch when using the adapter, as this will cause the adapter to loosen.
- Support for Dock Mode Because it includes a USB C to USB A adapter, this wireless adapter can also be used to play Nintendo Switch games in TV dock mode.
- Small and portable take up no space: The lovely low-key elegant black with a thin shape. Hidden buttons and small LEDs on the bottom side eliminate visual interference while gaming.
- [Perfectly Compatible with Switch & Switch Lite]: Designed for Switch and Switch Lite, Bluetooth speaker and all wireless earphones with Bluetooth 5.0, 4.0, 3.0, or 2.1 support are supported.
- [Easy to Use]: Simple to connect to your Switch. It is plug and play and does not require a driver to operate. Setting up dual headphones is simple. LED indicators show which audio codec is active and which headphone is in use. Can connect to two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
- [Real-Time Audio Sync with Bluetooth 5 and aptX Low Latency] .0] This High-Speed Bluetooth 5.0 transmitter audio adapter is outfitted with the most recent technology Transmission Chip, which allows for more stable transmission and a low latency codec to eliminate audio delay and achieve perfect real-time audio synchronization. You can get excellent sound quality, an enjoyable gaming experience, and a barrier-free transmission distance of up to 10 meters without any loss.
- [Little Size and Clamshell Design] It’s small enough to fit in your pocket and take anywhere, as well as share with your friends. In comparison to other transmitters with covers, the clamshell design is more appealing, and you won’t have to worry about losing the cover.
- BLUETOOTH UPGRADE FOR NINTENDO SWITCH – Using this Nintendo Switch Bluetooth adapter, you can add Bluetooth to your Nintendo Switch or Switch Lite. Transmit audio to Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and earbuds, providing a great Bluetooth audio solution for your Switch and allowing you to play games wirelessly; A great present for switch users.
- EASY TO USE – Plug and play USB C transmitter for Nintendo Switch, no battery required, built-in smart USB PD pass-through charging technology. Set your Bluetooth earbuds to pairing mode, then insert the ZIOCOM switch Bluetooth adapter, and they will automatically connect. The reconnecting function is also available.
- DUAL PAIRING – The Bluetooth audio transmitter for Nintendo Switch can connect to two Bluetooth headphones/earphones/speakers at the same time. Support for SBC/A2DP/AVRCP/Low Latency ensures perfect real-time audio synchronization and ensures you can enjoy high-quality sound.