Car amplifiers are essential components of any car, increasing the power output of the vehicle’s speakers. A great amplifier is the simplest way to get the most out of your car’s audio system. When it comes to amplifiers, you have a lot of options, but not all of them are good. There are dozens of brands on the market today, but only a few may be considered among the best. The following are the top best four channel automobile amplifiers.
- MAX POWER 400 W @ 2 Ohm x 4 CHANNELS
- MAX POWER 200 W @ 4 Ohm x 4 CHANNELS
- MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels: 800 W
- MOSFET Power Supply, Full-Range, Class A / B Topology
- Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Low and High Level Inputs
- Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: 11.9″ depth x 7″ width x 2.3″ height There is no need for a battery with this product.
- High-density Alumina Alloy Heat Sink with Backlit Logo | Full-Range Class D (IR) Chipset | Four-Layer PCB Design for Smaller Footprint
- Switchable 12dB HP/FLAT/LP Crossovers | Built-in Soft Clip Light for Quick System Setup | BTR Port for Optional Bluetooth Receiver Control
- THD: 0.3% | Frequency Response: 10Hz 35kHz (-3dB) | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > -90dB | Total Power: 800 Watts | Power at 4-Ohm: 120W x 4-Ch | Power at 2-Ohm: 200W x 4-Ch
- Overall Efficiency: greater than 80% | Input Sensitivity: 0.2 10.0V | Dimensions: 9.35″ x 5.27″ x 1.75″
- Maximum power is 1000 watts.
- Signal generated automatically Variable high Pass filter with customizable bass Boost detection and activation
BOSS Audio Systems
- Power – 450 W Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 225 W Max x 4 @4-Ohms, 900 W Max x 2 Bridged @4 Ohms
- Topology of Class A/B – With no audio signal, Class ‘A’ amplifiers have a massive amount of current flowing through their output transistors. With no audio signal, Class ‘B’ amplifiers have no current flowing through their outputs.
- Full Range – With a Full Range amplifier, you can power not just your speakers, but also your subwoofers.
- Mosfet Power Supply – A MOSFET is essentially an electrical switch that permits electricity to flow. It precisely controls the output voltage and current by eliminating the output current sensing loss and the secondary feedback circuits.
- Variable Gain Control – The gain control is not used to change the loudness. It simply changes the quantity of signal that is sent from your receiver to your amplifier.
- Variable BASS Boost – With Variable Bass Boost, you can customize exactly how much BASS is sent to your subwoofer (s)
- Bridgeable – By linking two amplifier channels, you may dramatically enhance the power output to your speakers and subwoofers.
- 4-CHANNEL AMPLIFIER: A 4-channel amplifier can output 65 watts per channel to improve the volume and clarity of your music. Hardware is included to enable for vertical mounting.
- SOFT SOUND: Separate high and low pass filters on the front and back channels allow you to shape the sound to make the most of all your speakers.
- PUNCH ON THE LOW-END BASS: You may add some low-end oomph with variable bass boosts. Because the amplifier is devoid of noise and interference, you can safely connect it to your speaker cable.
- QUICK TURN ON/OFF: A 3-second delay between turning on and off eliminates system pops.
- POWER: 65 watts RMS x 4 @ 4 ohms; 180 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms; A/B Amplifier class; 10-20,000 Hz frequency response; Bass boost is adjustable from 0 to 6 decibels at 40 hertz.
- 4 channels
- 18Hz to 30KHz
- Full Range
- Multichannel and Bridged
- Highest Performance
- Brutus BXX1600.4 1600 Watt RMS 4-Channel Car Amplifier by Hifonics
- 4 x 400 Watts @ 2 Ohms | 4 x 200 Watts @ 4 Ohms | 2 x 800 Watts Mono Bridged @ 4 Ohms
- Traditional aluminum Hifonics design to reduce heat buildup on Ultra-Fi output devices.
- The 4 channel operation mode enables stereo or mono bridged operation.
- Nickel-plated RCA jacks provide the best audio connection and prevent corrosion.
- Full-Range Amplifier with 1500W Maximum Power
- With an optimized 150-watt RMS output and a maximum power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a massive power boost that will have you and your passengers partying while driving.
- This small amplifier will easily fit into any trunk and connect to your stereo system.
- MOSFET with 500 watts RMS 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier 125 Watts x 4 Channels at 2 Ohms
- RMS 75 Watts x 4 Channels at 4 Ohms
- Adjustable by the user: Gain, LPF, HPF, and Bass EQ Switch (0, +6, +12 dB)
- Circuitry for 4 Way Protection | Frequency 20 Hz – 20,000 Hz response
- 105 dB signal-to-noise ratio
- 250 watts RMS at 2-ohm load x 4-channels (14.4v); 150 watts RMS power at 4-ohm load x 4-channels (14.4v); 475 watts RMS at 4-ohm bridged x 2-channels (14.4v); (14.4v)
- This amplifier’s small footprint and compact chassis make it simple to install in any vehicle or 4ch amplifier car audio application; but, don’t be fooled by its small size; this 4ch car amp offers superb sound quality.
- The four channel vehicle amplifier’s MOSFET pulse width modulated power supply, superior components, and innovative heat dissipation design will keep it cool even during the most demanding playlists.
- 4-way protection circuitry is included. Your car radio power amplifier is protected against high voltage, low voltage, overcurrent, and excessive temperature.
- With this amplifier for car speakers, you can go 100 mph down the interstate with the windows down and still hear sharp and clean music over the wind noise.