Because a vehicle is one of the most valuable possessions a person can own, giving it a new look with eye-catching colors is a great idea. The right automotive spray gun is required for outstanding results. Choosing the right automotive spray gun can be difficult if you are not a painting expert. We reviewed the best automotive paint guns on the market to help you make an informed decision.
- Spray a Wide Range of Coatings with this High Performance 3 Gun Set of HVLP Spray Guns. You get all of the premium features and benefits without having to pay the premium price!
- Spray base coats, clear coats, single stage primers, and more. Guns produce fully atomized spray patterns, allowing you to achieve professional-looking results.
- The 1.4 mm Fluid Tip Gun is ideal for base coats, clear coats, and other materials with low to medium viscosity.
- The 1.8mm Fluid Tip Gun is ideal for primers, oil-based coatings, latex, and other medium to heavy viscosity coatings. For Tight Areas and Touchup, use the 1.0 mm Tip Detail Gun.
- One-Year Limited Warranty
- 1 x Spray Gun; 1 x 1.4mm Nozzle; 1 x 1.7mm Nozzle; 1 x 2.5mm Nozzle; 1 x 1000cc Aluminum Cup (1L); 1 x True Micrometer Air Regulator with Gauge; 1 x Barbed Tail; 1 x Adjustment Wrench
- This spray gun set is intended to provide consistent atomization and partical size for all types of surface painting.
- It has control knobs that allow for complete adjustment of the spray pattern, fluid control, and air pressure. Contains 1.4mm/1.7mm/2.5mm stainless steel needles and nozzles for a variety of applications.
- Operating fatigue is reduced by the light weight, ergonomic design, and simple trigger pivot.
- Base coats, clear coats, and other high viscosity coatings such as extreme high build or polyester primers, thick enamels, latex paints, chip guard, metal flakes, gel coats, liquid mask, and so on are ideal for spraying. Warranty period of two years.
- Master Pro 44 Series Ultimate Kit: This kit includes a Master Pro 44 Series High Performance HVLP Spray Gun with 1.3mm Fluid Tip (Installed), as well as complete 1.4 mm, 1.5 mm, and 1.8 mm atomizing sets with matching needle, fluid nozzle, and air caps. The gun comes with a 1 litre aluminum cup and a high flow air pressure regulator with gauge. It comes with an MPS Adapter for using disposable cups.
- Atomizing Set with 4 Fluid Tips: The ultimate spray gun configuration for spraying light to heavy coatings with the same gun. The 1.3 mm and 1.4 mm fluid tip set-ups are ideal for use with base coats, clear coats, single stage, primer sealers, and other paint coating materials with a viscosity range of low to medium. Fluid tip sizes 1.5 mm and 1.8 mm are better for single stage topcoats, primers, 2K primers surfaces, and other medium to high viscosity paint coating materials.
- Advanced Atomization Technology: Because of the innovative technology in this spray gun’s needle, nozzle, and air cap system, you can achieve perfect performance with all paint coatings. Paint coatings are fully atomized with the ideal fan pattern, allowing for a clean, even basecoat or topcoat finish. All types of automotive, industrial, and woodworking coatings perform exceptionally well.
- Waterborne Compatibility: Precision engineered high grade stainless steel components that are completely compatible with the most recent automotive waterborne paint coatings.
- Buy with confidence, because if you’re not satisfied with this spray gun within the first year, we’ll provide a refund or replacement.
- Ideal for most automotive, furniture, and equipment painting jobs.
- The gravity feed design facilitates easy cleanup and reduces material waste in the canister.
- Fin atomization and low overspray
- Low overspray and fin atomization; controls to adjust both fluid/air flow and spray pattern make fine-tuning the settings simple. The simple 600 mL gravity feed design facilitates cleaning and reduces waste of material left in the canister; the polished aluminium housing also facilitates cleaning.
- Ideal for most automotive, furniture, and equipment painting jobs. Lacquers, basecoat/clear coat systems, and polyurethane/urethane top coats are all compatible.
- 4.0 SCFM at 40 PSI is required. The canister’s capacity is 20 ounces.
- HEAVY-DUTY PAINT SPRAYER: For durability and longevity, each spray gun has a one-piece all-steel gun body, rust-resistant stainless-steel nozzle, and solid brass cap.
- HIGH VOLUME LOW PRESSURE HVLP: The gravity-feed fluid delivery design feeds your paint sprayer smoothly and works in conjunction with three adjustable valve knobs for precise paint application.
- 1.7 MM NOZZLE: The yellow 1.7 mm nozzle is ideal for clear coat and a variety of automotive and household painting projects.
- Each 600cc (20.3 fl. oz.) aluminum cup includes a lid, and each paint spray unit includes a metal air gauge/regulator, cleaning brush, and a multi-size wrench for assembly/disassembly.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The operating pressure of this air spray paint gun is 40 PSI; the working pressure is 10 PSI; and the average air consumption is 4.5 CFM.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Gravity Feed / Fluid Nozzle:1.4 mm / Air pressure:3 bar (43 PSI) / Air consumption:15 cfm / Paint Capacity:600 CC / Air Inlet:1/4″
- HIGH QUALITYPNTGREEN air compressor spray gun with ergonomically designed handle for a secure grip. The simple trigger reduces operator fatigue. Simply use the touch-up or painting functions.
- ADJUSTABLE: Three adjustment valves allow you to adjust the liquid volume/ air volume/ spray range to meet your specific usage requirements, such as carwallwoodmetalleather.
- 600ML PAINT CUP600CC detachable gravity feed cup, minimises paint waste in the cup, and is easily removable for cleaning.
- 1.4mm Stainless Steel nozzle, Brass Airflow Cap, nozzle direction can be adjusted 360°by adjusting the nozzle cap, Stainless Steel material is very durable and can spray most light to medium viscosity materials, used for automotive painting, household appliances, furniture, iron plate, aluminium, plastic, and so on.
- Lightweight and comfortable composite construction. HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) technology allows for greater material transfer while reducing bounceback and overspray, increasing coating material transfer efficiency to the surface (up to 85%). HVLP technology also provides significant material savings of up to 30-40%.
- External mix cap with high precision for perfect pattern. The non-drip cup prevents paint loss and makes less mess, saving you time and money. The filter ensures clean paint, allowing you to achieve the best possible end result. The suspension hook allows for simple storage.
- Three control knobs are built-in: fluid control regulates the amount of paint sprayed, pattern control adjusts the fan pattern size, and air adjustment valve adjusts air flow. Our technicians have individually calibrated each adjustment knob to ensure the best possible paint application.
- Simple to use and suitable for a wide range of applications such as automotive topcoat, primer, varnish, industrial, boats and ships, woodworking, household appliances, leather, plastic material, furniture, construction, and so on.
- 20.2 oz (600cc) nylon cup, metal air regulator, cleaning brush, plastic filter, multi-size wrench, and hex wrench are all included in the set. 0.055 inch / 1.4mm nozzle size 3.5bar is the recommended working pressure (50psi).
- HVLP Type & High Atomization with Low Nozzle Air Pressure: High volume low pressure spraying efficiency saves paint and protects the environment.
- With three integrated control knobs: The fluid control regulates the amount of paint sprayed, the pattern control adjusts the fan pattern size, and the air adjustment valve allows you to adjust the air flow.
- Precision Multi-Purpose Airbrush: With 1.4mm, 1.7mm, and 2.0mm stainless steel fluid needle and nozzle, corrosion resistance, longer service life, and compatibility with water-based paints.
- Large Capacity 1000ML Feed Cup: Can meet a variety of spraying requirements.
- Better than 75% transfer efficiency with less than 10% output pressure and environmental compliance.
- Applications include industrial product paint coating, furniture painting, wall painting, car painting, and factory spray paint.
- EFFICIENT HVLP TECHNOLOGY- The Huepar SG300T spray gun uses HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) technology, which provides a higher transfer of materials while reducing bounce back and over spray, and increases coating material transfer efficiency to the surface (up to 85%). HVLP technology also provides significant material savings of up to 30-40%. A noticeable increase in transfer efficiency, resulting in significant savings in paint consumption while maintaining a high-quality finish.
- PREMIUM SPRAYING EFFECT- The high atomization copper cap retaining ring has a quick release thread that requires less than a full turn rotation to remove the air cap. The sealing is better and more wear-resistant with a 1.3mm high grade stainless steel nozzle, resulting in increased and more stable fluid flow for smoother spraying. To produce the correct and uniform color every time, particle distribution is optimized symmetrically around the center line of the spray pattern.
- PAINT APPLICATION-With three adjustment valves, the sprayer allows for precise paint application. The fluid control regulates the amount of paint sprayed, the pattern control adjusts the fan pattern size, and the air adjustment valve allows you to adjust the air flow. This spray gun has a spray pattern length of 300-325mm, which is wide enough for a car, boat, or other large surface. In 29psi air pressure, this HVLP gravity feed air spray gun produces even and atomized spray patterns.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN- Because there is no rubber O-ring, it is easy to clean with chemical agents and thinners. Painters will appreciate a silent-action trigger with an exceptionally smooth, soft pull on an anodized aluminum body with high gloss. This HVLP gravity feed air spray gun has a corrosion-resistant and strong-sealing 1000ml aluminum cup that effectively prevents air or liquid leakage.
- HIGH QUALITY AND WIDE APPLICATION- The SG300T spray gun features next-generation ergonomics and lightweight Anodized Aluminum for an ultra-comfortable fit and feel with high wear-resistance and durability. It is ideal for auto refinishing and can be used in industrial, boats, woodworking, plastic material, furniture, and construction, among other things. 1 spray gun, 1 1000ml aluminum cup, 1 spanner, 1 handle brush, 1 NPT 1/4 connector, 1 plastic filter, 10 color discrimination blocks, and 1 user manual are included.
- HVLP (High Volume Low Pressure) technology allows for greater material transfer while reducing bounce back and overspray, increasing coating material transfer efficiency to the surface (up to 85%). HVLP technology also provides significant material savings of up to 30-40%.
- There are two sets of stainless steel nozzles included: 1.4mm and 1.8mm. The gun already has a 1.4mm nozzle installed. Ideal for car refinishing and general use: Basecoat 1.4mm and primer 1.8mm, suitable for industrial, boats and ships, woodworking, household appliances, leather, plastic material, furniture, construction, and so on. Included is a type 2 adapter (original series) for disposable cups, reducing cleaning time and paint consumption.
- There is no O-ring design, and it is simple to clean with chemical agents and thinners. External mix cap with high-precision filter for perfect pattern. The non-drip cup prevents paint waste and makes less mess, saving you time and money.
- Fluid control (needle adjust knob) regulates the amount of paint sprayed, pattern control adjusts the fan pattern size, and air adjustment valve provides versatility to adjust air flow. Please keep in mind: 3.0 bar is the maximum working pressure (43psi)
- It is compatible with WATER-BASED PAINT. Air spray gun1, 1.4mm nozzle1, 1.8mm nozzle set1, 1000ml aluminum cup1, Spanner1, Handle brush1, 1/4″ connector1, Type 2 adapter1, Plastic filter1, Air control valve1