Leaks are extremely inconvenient! Not only that, but they are also dangerous because they can destroy the entire AC system if not addressed immediately. Fortunately, there are a few options available to us in order to find the best AC leak sealer on the market today.
- THE SIMPLEST INJECTION METHOD: No more fiddling with syringes, hoses, or pressurized cans. With a basic manifold gauge set or even easier with our Leak Shot Injection Kits, the Leak Saver injects directly and easily into the system. Please keep in mind that the standard 134A to 1/4″ charging adapter is still required for automotive systems. A 5/16″ to 1/4″ charging adapter may be required for mini-splits.
- SINCE 2015, MORE THAN 3 MILLION UNITS HAVE BEEN SOLD: When the entire refrigerant charge is not lost within 72 hours, the Leak Saver can permanently seal small refrigerant leaks. It’s similar to how blood reacts to a cut in your body. When a leak occurs, the Leak Saver reacts with the surrounding air and moisture to permanently seal the leak. The active ingredient circulates safely in the system to seal future leaks when used for preventative maintenance.
- WITH UV DYE ADDED FOR FINDING LARGE LEAKS: Either seal it or find it! If you have a leak that is simply too large for leak sealants to seal, the added UV Dye will illuminate the leak site brightly when using a UV flashlight.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SYSTEMS AND REFRIGERATING MATERIALS: All systems, refrigerants (except ammonia), and oils are compatible with the Leak Saver UV. It works well in central air conditioners, car and automotive air conditioners, refrigerators, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, commercial refrigeration systems, micro channel coils, and other applications. It also works with R410A Freon, R22 and replacements, R134A, R1234yf, R404A, R290, R600a, and other refrigerants.
- OUR PRIORITY IS YOUR SATISFACTION: We fully support the effectiveness. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us and we will make it right.
- Metal leaks in condensers, evaporators, accumulators, receivers, and driers are sealed.
- Rubber leaks in hoses, O-rings, and gaskets are sealed.
- It includes a recharge hose.
- Professional grade and safe for all R-134a systems
- Quickly restore AC performance
- Permanently stop refrigerant leaks
- Triple action sealant with a safe delivery tool
- Safety fitting with low loss
- Is a product designed specifically to prevent minor leaks in evaporators, condensers, gaskets, and seals.
- Environmentally friendly and suitable for use in automotive, commercial, and residential air conditioning applications.
- Non-hardening, polymer-free properties are designed to not harm A/C systems.
- Compatible with mobile AC lubricants based on POE, PAG, and mineral oil.
- Left in an operating system for preventive maintenance.
- Repair and seal leaks in condensers, evaporators, connection hoses, gaskets, and O-rings with remarkable skill.
- There is no solid or particulate matter in this product that will clog the A/C system or harm the recovery unit.
- Seals leaks in both R-12 and R-134a systems by forming a chemical weld.
- It’s completely safe to use, and best of all, it’s a permanent seal.
- Vehicle and Truck Maintenance
- Package Measurements: 21 H x 18 L x 18 W (inches)
- Package Weight: 6.7 lbs.
- The United States is the country of origin.
- Sensor-safe, non-corrosive formula with superior adhesion to oily surfaces and long-lasting durability
- Excellent resistance to powertrain fluids such as engine oil, transmission fluid, gear lube, and coolants
- -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) temperature range intermittent
- Valve covers, oil pans, intake manifold end seals, timing covers, and differential covers are examples of suggested applications.
- Universal Fit Type
- TRACERLINE – The TRACERLINE brand from TRACER PRODUCTS is the most trusted name in automotive leak detection. The Tracerline brand is trusted by major OEMs all over the world to ensure quality and system integrity.
- PRODUCT DETAILS – Simple to use, comes with a prefilled, disposable syringe, an R-134a hose/coupler with a check valve and an adapter/purge fitting, and services one vehicle. Full-color clamshell packaging is included.
- STOP AC LEAKS – CoolSeal AC Leak Sealer is a one-of-a-kind additive that quickly and permanently seals slow, pesky leaks in compressors, condensers, evaporators, accumulators, O-rings, and hoses.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL POPULAR REFRIGERATING SYSTEMS – The non-polymer, oil-soluble formula is safe for A/C system components and recovery equipment, and it is compatible with all popular refrigerants, including R-1234yf (requires adapter).
- MADE IN THE USA – Tracer Products has over 65 years of experience delivering award-winning professional service and the industry’s most powerful leak detection dyes, inspection lamps, and diagnostic tools, all proudly manufactured in the United States.
- Because the formula is concentrated, there is less material in the system clear tube, so you can see the sealant go in. There is no need to pump down R-410A units.
- Split systems, heat pumps, microchannel coils, packaged units, and mini splits are all ideal.
- Repairs leaks
- Prevents overheating
- Extends cooling system life