Many parents remember the first time they bathed their child. While your new baby likes the feeling of warm water on their skin, it’s a great time to talk to each other without being distracted. Still, when it comes to giving a baby a sponge bath, parents often worry about when and how to do it right, which makes them anxious. But we’ve put together a perfect guide that will tell you everything you need to know about giving a baby a bath.
- FIGHT CRADLE CAP: Our soft, sterilised baby brush can be used to help treat cradle cap, a common skin condition in babies.
- GENTLE SOLUTION: Massage your baby’s head with the soft foam sponge or the soft bristle brush to create a healthy scalp.
- KEEPS YOUR BABY HAPPY AND HEALTHY – Gentile. Soft. Individually Sterilized. Latex-free. Disposable. Safe for all ages and all types of skin
- MULTIPLE USES: Our gentle foam scrub brush can be used as an infant bath brush, a fingernail scrubber, and a great way to apply cradle cap shampoo or ointments.
- This tried-and-true brush is like the well-loved sponge that came home with your baby from the hospital.
- Good for you and safe! All natural and made from plants, these konjac sponges are the perfect addition to a baby bath set.
- Cute Forms! This set of baby bath sponges has a star, a ladybug, and a butterfly. Both girls and boys will like them.
- Fits kids of all ages, from babies to older children.
- Biodegradable and compostable, made from the root of the konjac plant. Contains a pinch of natural ingredients, including yellow turmeric, pink clay, and pure konjac (Ivory) Since sponges are a natural product, they will start to break down. When they do, throw them away and get new ones. Size: Please look at the product pictures
- We Really Want You to Be Happy! myHomeBody wants to be a name you can depend on. You can buy with confidence knowing that if you’re not happy, just let us know and we’ll make it right.
- The BabaMate Natural Bamboo Baby Bath Sponge is a must-have for bath time with your baby. One of the most natural and gentle ways to clean your baby’s skin is to use a Natural Bath Sponge. These bath sponges for babies are very absorbent, make a luxurious lather, are soft, and can be used on most skin types.
- SOAP POCKET: A patented soap pocket turns lovable SoapSox into a sudsy, fun wash cloth for the bathtub. Just add a bar or some liquid soap, work it into a lather, and scrub your child. It’s how kids like to be cleaned.
- TWO IN ONE: You can take them with you in the tub! Spend the day cuddling and playing, and when it’s time for a bath, bring them in with you. A body scrubber and bath toy in one, so kids can have fun and parents can save time.
- ENTERTAINING PEOPLE: With our bath pouffe, you can give people who are afraid of baths comfort and company. Choose from an adorable line of soft, fun animals and characters that kids of all ages will love. They won’t want to use any other baby washcloths! c
- EASY TO CARE FOR: To wash your SoapSox, just put it in the washer on the gentle cycle and tumble dry it. SoapSox Bath Scrubs can be washed in the washer and dried in the dryer.
- FANTASTIC GIFT IDEA: SoapSox Bath Scrub is a great gift for kids and new parents. Surprise moms at baby showers or give as a birthday gift for your kids. SoapSox are fun to take on vacation and use as beach toys.
- Random design to ship value pack of 4
- Getting everyone to enjoy their baths
- Good for spas, birthday parties, or making gift baskets
- Net Each one weighs about 1 oz (25 g).
- Using cotton and polyester
- There are two sponges, each of a different colour. The bath sponge drains water quickly and doesn’t soak up too much water.
- To massage your skin well: When you gently rub your skin with the bath sponge, it makes your skin feel damp.
- Quickly soap up: The loofah sponges that you use to scrub your body hold body soap well. Put body wash on the bath sponge and rub it a little to make foam.
- After each use, wash: We recommend that you wash the bath sponge after every use and let it dry in the open air. There is a string on each bath sponge, which helps it dry out well.
- This luffa sponge can last for a long time. To keep it clean, rinse it well after each use and hang it to dry.
- [MULTIPLE TEXTURES] – The only body sponge with two different sides! It has a smooth, soft surface for a gentle cleanse and a textured surface for deep exfoliation to get oil and dirt out of your pores. It has 3 pieces.
- [ULTRA SOFT]: The sponge is made of pure Polyurethane foam. Its surface is very soft and breathable, so it feels great on your skin. The sponge is 5.15 inches across and 2.25 inches thick.
- [LESS SOAP, MORE LATHER] – Use half as much soap and get twice as much foam! Because it has a high density and many pores, the sponge can make a much richer lather with less soap to clean your body.
- [ADAPTIVE SHAPE]: Because Spongentle is thick but flexible, its shape can bend to fit any part of your skin, giving you the deepest clean possible.
- [ECO FRIENDLY/DURABLE]: Because Spongentle is made of strong PU, it is stronger, lasts longer, and is better for the environment than PE and PVC sponges. It has a strong, solid structure that doesn’t fall apart or tear.
- THE RIGHT SIZE FOR BOTH BABIES AND ADULTS: Very useful to have sponges that are 4″ to 5″ for general bathing and sponges that are 1.5″ to 2″ for cleaning around babies’ eyes and ears. Larger sponges were chosen to be just the right size for babies while still being easy for adults to hold.
- A PRACTICAL MULTIPACK: People often say that sea sponges are too fragile and don’t last long enough. Even though we can’t stop normal wear and tear, we can help you enjoy it for longer. By putting more than one sponge in a pack, you can use them over a longer period of time.
- SOFT AND NICE: When they are completely wet, these sponges are gentle on the skin and can soak up a lot of water. If a sponge is too soft, it might take more force to clean it, and if it is too rough, it might hurt a baby’s skin. The sponges from Contented Infant find a good balance between being soft and having enough texture for a good all-around wash.
- A THOUGHTFUL GIFT: This is a thoughtful and useful gift for a new baby or baby shower. It comes in a beautiful breathable drawstring storage bag. Our motto, “Only the best will do,” is something we really believe in.
- NO ARTIFICIAL CHEMICALS AND KIND TO THE ENVIRONMENT: These are high-quality sponges that were taken from natural resources in a responsible way. We care about the earth!
- The BearCo baby sponge is a little bit bigger and thicker than all the others. It also has more Konjac, which means it is softer.
- Hypoallergenic, odor-free, and 100% dye- and additive-free, this baby sponge is perfect for sensitive skin.
- 100 percent safe The natural baby bath sponge is free of Sulfates, Parabens, Phthalates, and Petroleum.
- The natural baby bath sponge is soft enough for a baby bath. Sponge that is 100% natural, biodegradable, and made to last. Keep going for 2 months. Use less soap to get more foam. Always keep the item dry to make it last longer.
- All-natural: These eco-friendly baby bath sponges are made from the root of the Konjac plant. They are full of vitamins, lipids, fatty acids, and minerals to nourish and clean even the most sensitive skin.
- Perfect for babies, newborns, and toddlers! Very Soft: When wet, these non-toxic bath sponges get very soft and make a rich lather that makes it easy to bathe in the tub.
- The natural sponge gets hard and smaller when it dries. Just soak it to soften it, then use it again! When used right and kept in the right way, each konjac sponge will last between one and two months. Not a thing: There are NO parabens, NO phthalates, NO artificial colours, NO toxins, and NO chemicals.
- Each sponge is shrink-wrapped on its own to keep moisture out while it’s being shipped. Eco-Friendly: 100% natural, biodegradable, cruelty free, compostable, hypoallergenic, handmade. Konjac sponges are versatile and can be used to take care of tattoos, clean your face, or even clean your pet’s eyes without soap if you use them in place of disposable dog wipes.
- Owned by a woman: I’m a one-person business, and I use these Konjac sponges with my own two kids. You can buy with confidence, knowing that you’re helping someone achieve their dream and giving me money for my sons’ preschool.