Even when it’s cold outside, a quality patio heater will make your outdoor space feel warm and welcoming.
We investigated and tested dozens of models from leading manufacturers, assessing their ease of assembly and use, heat output, and durability. The Front gate Commercial Patio Heater, our top overall pick, is portable, sturdy, and can heat a large area.
- Quickly heats up: disperses 46,000 BTUs of heat for warmth. A lovely complement to your porch, patio, back deck, backyard, and pool.
- Simple Ignition and Adjustment System: includes a heat-control knob for quick and seamless temperature adjustment as well as turn on/off control. A safe alternative to traditional fire pits for providing outdoor warmth.
- It has a user-friendly one-step ignition system for a smooth start, which eliminates all of the hassle associated with starting it up. Simply hold down the button to adjust the temperature.
- Sturdy Material & Easy Mobility: made of stainless steel to prevent rusting and to last a long time. It comes with wheels for easy mobility and relocation around the patio. This product is ideal for commercial cafes, restaurants, and residential patios.
- Simple assembly and storage: installs in 60 minutes and includes a complete instruction manual as well as storage and care tips when not in use.
- One Hiland HLDSO1-GTHG 91-Inch Pyramid Propane Patio Heater with Wheels in Hammered Bronze is included with your purchase. The cover is not included.
- Dimensions of the patio heater: 21.5″ W x 21″ D x 91″ H. The product weighs 65 pounds. 10 square feet of coverage Top clearance space is 36″/91.4cm. 24″/60.9 cm on each side
- It comes with a dependable igniter and a safety auto shut off tilt valve.
- On High mode, a standard 20-pound propane tank lasts 8-10 hours. Butane 40,000 BTU of heat output
- The Quartz Glass Tube Flame Heater, the latest in design and heat, adds style to outdoor heating. Its one-of-a-kind, visually stunning flame distributes heat in all directions.
- PATENT PENDING EXTENDED HEAT RANGE AND INCREASED EFFICIENCY FOR PATIO HEATERS MADE IN THE USA
- MAKE YOUR PROPANE LAST LONGER OR SAVE WITH NATURAL GAS HEATERS BY BLOCKING HEAT FROM WALLS, TREES, OR ANYWHERE THAT DOESN’T NEED IT.
- MINI OFFERS MORE ROOM FOR RESTAURANTS AND SMALLER SPACES.
- 360° Omnidirectional Heating: The Luwior patio heater emits heat in all directions, allowing everyone on the patio to stay warm. With a handle and a lightweight design, our heater can be moved around to provide heat wherever it is needed. Luwior creates a warm and cozy environment for you; our pyramid heater is ideal for social gatherings.
- Infrared Heating that is both even and instant: Luwior patio heater uses advanced carbon fiber infrared heating technology to provide instant heat in just 3 seconds, eliminating the need to wait in the cold air. In comparison to a traditional fan-blow heater, our infrared heater is unaffected by wind, providing instant and consistent heat. It can save between 40% and 60% of the electricity cost due to its higher efficiency and precise heating.
- Maximum Safety Protection: A team of professional engineers created the Luwior patio heater, which has undergone rigorous laboratory testing. Our heater has a built-in sensor that will automatically shut off if it is tilted or tipped, preventing strong winds or accidental collisions. Furthermore, with overheat protection, our outdoor heater will turn off when it reaches 212°F, allowing you to enjoy warmth in complete safety.
- Operation is extremely quiet: There is no disruption. Our heater will not make any noise when it is working due to infrared heating technology, causing no disruption to your gathering or sleep, ensuring you are not disturbed during your restful sleep. On a cold winter day, enjoy your warm and quiet nights!
- Waterproof to IPX5 for outdoor use: The water resistance of the Luwior patio heater has been rigorously tested over 1,000 times. Our heater’s premium aluminum material and IPX5 water resistance protect it from the elements, keeping you warm even on rainy and snowy days. And we offer satisfaction-guaranteed service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Dr Infrared Heater
- HEATER FOR INDOOR AND OUTDOOR USE – The heater is IP55 approved for both indoor and outdoor use, making it ideal for the home, backyard, garage, open-air restaurant, outdoor patio, or deck. Create a comfortable environment for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- HEAT IS CLEAN AND INSTANT – Heat is clean, instant, and odorless. Infrared heat with three power levels: 900W, 1200W, and 1500W. 120V, 60Hz.
- WALL and CEILING MOUNTED – Includes wall and ceiling mounting brackets PLUG AND GO – uses standard 120V, remote controlled
- EFFICIENT – A high-level mirror aluminum reflector with 90% reflectivity and a special design to fit the carbon lamp to provide a high level of heating efficiency. ETL listed, durable and weatherproof aluminum.
- FIRE SENSE PERFORMANCE SERIES PATIO HEATER: One of the most powerful patio heaters on the market, with a whopping 46,000 BTU output. This outdoor patio heater is made of durable powder coated steel.
- This heavy-duty unit is made of powder-coated steel and comes with an electronic ignition system and wheels for easy mobility. This patio heater is portable thanks to its wheels.
- This high-quality patio heater is ideal for the serious outdoor entertainer. The portable heater runs on a standard 20-pound LPG propane BBQ tank, which is not included.
- With the push of a button Electronic ignition system, you can turn on this patio heater in an instant. This outdoor heater is ideal for use on your porch or in any other outdoor setting.
- System of tip-over protection. Dimensions when assembled: 18″ base, 33″ 5pc hood, 89″ height. Wheels for easy movement. For stability, the base is weighted.
- Patio Heater for Outdoors The electric outdoor heater uses cutting-edge PTC technology. Garage fan heaters only produce the heat required to achieve the pre-programmed goal. Furthermore, because PTC stones do not generate heat at a constant rate like resistance wires, they will cool down quickly to avoid overheating, implying that their internal temperature will not remain constant. This garage space heater is significantly safer than others.
- Portable Heater for Greenhouse or Patio Do you get cold working in the greenhouse or garage? I recommend that you get a portable greenhouse fan heater. This greenhouse heater is ideal for keeping your feet and legs warm. It can also be used in the garage or workplace because the cord is more than 88.6 inches long. Its outstanding performance will astound you. The garage space heater can quickly and quietly heat up. The diameter of the garage space heater is 6.3 inches, the height is 8.7 inches, and the thickness is 4.9 inches.
- Adjustable Outdoor Heat Setting Do you want a warm hug when you come in from the cold outside? When you turn on this garage space heater fan, it will instantly heat up and greet you with a warm hug. There are three heat settings: fan only, low heat, and high heat. The 1500 watt engine can quickly heat the environment and warm your body in 3 seconds while remaining silent. In the autumn, you can enjoy natural wind, and in the winter, you can enjoy hot wind.
- Outdoor Energy Saving The space outdoor heater can help reduce overall heating costs. Use it to supplement the main heating system; no need to turn up the thermostat for the entire house when you’re only in one room. On high, this garage fan heater generates up to 1500 watts of heat, and the Fan Only option generates refreshing air circulation without adding heat for year-round convenience. No need to be concerned about your winter electric bill!
- Protection Against Overheating Sometimes you may forget to turn off the garage heater, causing it to run all night. Don’t be concerned about this situation. Because of overheat protection, the heater will shut down automatically if it overheats or reaches the set temperature. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will do our best to answer them.
- This patio heater has a rust-resistant powder-coated steel frame with a beautiful matte black finish. It is highly resistant to melting and burning due to its efficient heat conversion and is intended for long-term use.
- High heat output: With a heat output of 47,000 BTUs, this outdoor gas heater provides ample warmth to the surrounding area. Perfect for outdoor patios.
- Simple ignition: With a single push of the igniter button, you’ll have enough heat for your outdoor gathering. The variable-heat control knob allows you to choose between low and high heat settings.
- Safety shut-off: The heater has an automatic safety tip-over valve that shuts it down if it is accidentally tipped or knocked over.
- Built-in wheels make this heater portable and simple to relocate or adjust.
- Dimensions of the item: 32.7 in. L x 32.7 in. W x 90.6 in. H
- The item weighs 28.9 pounds.
- The box’s contents are as follows: 1 piece patio heater 1 x Manual on Paper 1 x Hardware Kit
- Two halogen heating tubes effectively transfer heat in a radiant heater. The bulb filament has a lifespan of up to 6,000 hours. A standard 120 volt 60 Hz 12.5 amp wall outlet can be used to power the heater.
- Elegant design: suitable for homes, patios, and terraces.
- Safe and non-toxic: zero carbon monoxide emissions, economic and environmental protection. Quality, safety, and dependability: Our heaters are ETL certified to meet the highest levels of quality and dependability.
- Excellent weather protection: certified and quality tested to withstand dust and rain ingress (IP24). It can be used safely outside, even in wet or rainy conditions.
- OUTPUT: The 46,000 BTUs produced by this 87-inch-tall outdoor heater can heat up to 200 square feet. It has a 32-inch reflector that aids in heat efficiency. It is intended to look beautiful in your garden, backyard, patio, or deck and can be used all year. This outdoor heater is ideal for heating your outdoor space.
- SAFETY: If this patio heater is accidentally tipped over a 45-degree angle, the built-in automatic shut off feature will turn it off. This patio heater is ETL certified, which means it meets strict North American safety standards.
- The built-in Piezoelectric ignition system makes lighting the patio heater simple and convenient. It only takes the push of a button. Turning the control knob easily adjusts the temperature. The patio heater has wheels at the base for added convenience, allowing you to move it wherever heat is desired.
- This outdoor patio heater is rust-resistant and portable. All year long, you can enjoy your outdoor space.
- BONUS: This outdoor patio heater comes with a weather-resistant cover with a zipper closure. The cover is custom-made for this outdoor patio heater and is easily cleaned.
- MATERIAL: Bronze-coated metal body with stainless-steel burner.
- GAS TYPE: This outdoor propane heater is powered by a standard 20-pound propane tank (not included).
- DISCLAIMER: This heater is only intended for use outside. When children and pets are near the heater, make sure they are supervised.